Flaska - the programmed reusable glass water bottle – Your portable water spring!
Flaska is a reusable glass water bottle which will help you to care of your health as well as the environment. It is made from glass and programmed using the TPS procedure. A bottle programmed this way changes the water’s vibrational structure.
The Flaska glass water bottle is available in two sizes (0.5l and 0.75l). Because it is made from glass, it has been protected by protective sleeves made from neoprene, silicone, cork or cotton. Due to high quality protective sleeves individuals living an active life style can use Flaska on the go. Watch the short Flaska presentation video 'Meet Flaska!'.
For Your Health
For Our Environment
On the Go
Drinking Glass Sirius
Doggy Flaska is a programmed glass water bowl for dogs. Find out more about Doggy Flaska here...
Reusable glass water bottle Flaska
Some facts and benefits about Flaska:
- made from glass
programmed glass for structured water
protective sleeve protects Flaska from breaking and helps to keep the water cool
- protective sleeves made from various materials
- various models and designs - at this point of time 33 models
- 2 sizes of Flaska bottles (0.5 and 0,75l) and the Vodan jug with the volume of 1 litre
- no leakage
- if you lose or damage the cap, you get a new one for free
- name printing or engraving
- possible to print logos & special designs
health & environmentally friendly
- made in Slovenia, EU